Monday 8 February 2021

What do I know about fashion design


 
What should I be doing in my subject area?
I watched a lot fashion reality show, there were showing some process so I know a part of the work...get some inspiration from researching no matter designer, artist, environment...and then sketch out different basic design that you are interest first, keep editing and then start material exploration in the same time, paste and put on the fabric to the mannequin, figuring out which is the most suitable. After that, sketch out the design draft with the human size on the fabric, there would be separate different part and structure on the draft, cutting out and then combining to form a cloth by using the sewing machine.
I think create out my own design is always be the important thing
Trying to do the trend and make the fashion being your own sign on the session.

What skills and knowledge do I need for my subject area?
I need to learn about the basic skill for sketching the template, for instance illustration, photoshop, the way to present and perform to people, how to develop the idea to form a design and the way to create a design .

What jobs can I get by studying in this subject?
Create own fashion brand, get into local brand work as a team

If I scored myself out of ten, with ten being the highest, how well do I think I know my own subject area?
I would scored myself 5/10, cause I don't know much about fashion design the actually what the process is, what I had seen is alway be the final result, the model who stand at the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment