Wednesday 11 November 2020

Research Class Exercise

1. Name something you have researched in past for art, design or media.

I had a research with fashion designer - Vivienne Westwood from yesterday.

2. Explain how you researched this

Usually I would type the the important word of the chrome that relate with my project, so I type her name on it and then click with the images page, because the images page would show all the information where they come from, there would have a small list below those picture, after that choose one of them which I am interested with and then get into the page.

3.What facts did you discover

Most of those pictures are come from pinterest or wiki, so I would avoid to reference with those which is not reliable website. No matter, 

4.What NEW conclusions did you establish?

News, exclusive interviews or website blogs are usually can support the basic information from the artist, and there are different style of referencing, like printing book, online research..write carefully based on the style that you use. When we are writing a reference list, but if there are not include with the specify publish date on the website, then we can just use the year which next to the copyright.


Research into my major project

I am doing the research with punk fashion historically who started the trend and how do they publish the culture.  

At the beginning, Punk In year 1970, Punk the United Kingdom had influenced the designs of Vivienne Westwood, Malcolm McLaren and the Bromley Contingent.

Reference:

https://www.fashion-era.com/punks_fashion_history1.htm#:~:text=Today%20everyone%20knows%20what%20punk,that%20took%20the%20name%20punk.

Research through my major project

I would draw my major project with those 6 pieces of design draft on the paper by using pencil and color markers. And than upload it into the photoshop to edit it


Research for my major subject




1 comment:

  1. I am not sure you have really understood this exercise or even discussed the right things here - you needed to establish the research you were doing and how this informs your project and how you have learnt from this - this is not well written and it is not clear.

    ReplyDelete