Tuesday 25 May 2021

Tutorial and feedback

In today session, I had a tutorial with my tutor Sam on the progress of my research investigation and we came up with some decision and feed during the process.

I noticed that I might have to narrow down the target market group and edit it to about 18-25 years old, which is more suitable for the high street fashion, much caters to and targets the needs of college students. I'll be doing more research in the following blog post, also I'll do a questionnaire of my classmate who around my age and ask about what type of clothes they would like to wear when they back to school... In addition, I want to remain the same idea with the beginning of my project purpose, which is to be practical and wrinkle-free fabric.
Secondly, I will research more about the colour palette and how to incorporate the African cultural colour appropriately. In the previous blog posts, I explored some of the simple colour palettes combinations, (here you can have a look if you are interested in Exploration of different colour matching) but I have not done any further research on their cultural colour information, therefore I will analyze and decide which palette is more suitable for my work in the next following blog posts.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment