Monday 24 May 2021

Class exercise: proportion

For this class session, we created proportion for fashion illustration. We looked at some template in both Female and Male figures as below, and then we created our own templates based on four poses. We had explored different art media to sketch out the template and dress our model. For this exercise, I used HB 4B pencils, a 0.3 ink pen and coloured markers to finish the work.

Example:

The first draft, I sketched 9 heads measurement for an adult female


After the first task, I used a tracing paper to create another four templates from four poses



After that, I copied them back on the A4 paper by using an ink pen and tried to make them much more cleaner and sharp with the shape. 


Base on the sketches, I decided to put another tracing paper on top and start to use a different colour to design the garment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment