Sunday 16 May 2021

Customer Profile: Daria

In this class session, we learned about how to write demographics, also about how to base on our target customers age and needs, and focus on what they want to buy base on their generation or trends is. Our class was divided into groups of two and imitated the situation of asking customers questions, for instance: habits, goals, behaviour... I used the software flipbook to design the profile of my partner Daria, here are the final result:


I am satisfied with this customer profile result, it clearly demonstrates Daria's online shopping habit. Despite the fact that her primary buying behaviour is to purchase food, she raises the issue of the general public's aversion to considering the higher price and low-quality products issue. Therefore, imitating if Daria is someone I am aiming for my project and be my main target market, I will employ a lower cost and also good quality materials to produce and sell to the audience. In addition, the use of membership card, reserve the shopping points also has a kind of attraction, I will probably develop more in this technique usage, so that more people of similar age are able to use and shopping online.

1 comment:

  1. More commentary here - what did you find out that you could use to adapt to your target market? If Daria was someone you are aiming your project at, how might you adapt your idea to her so if is something she wants and would like to buy?

    ReplyDelete