Wednesday 2 June 2021

Feedback on Portfolio and Blogging

Today in class, we have grouped up to each other as a pair and talk about how we have done so far and then give feedback to each other. I paired up with Michel, shared some of the 2D completed designs work and introduced my basic project background to him. Most of the comments that I received were positive, Michel did think that my 2D graphic design can present out a sense of primitivism and reached the standard of today's modern fashion, which mean I was successful to attract a similar target market audience.

However, the only thing that needs to be speeded up with is my work efficiency. Due to the presentation, I just loaded the design result in a hurry without adding any explanation or introduction, and also I haven't finished the 3D design yet. Therefore, he reminded me that I need to speed up the progress to avoid being too hasty in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment