Tuesday 27 April 2021

Main Project: Designer Research Presentation

 This week we have to present one element of our research to our class and I decided to do a presentation of a fashion designer Thebe Magugu, cause I have complete his research comprehensively and look in-depth with his design, so this would be much more familiar for me to present his works.




During the presentation, we would be separated into two different collaboration group. To ensure we are critical thinking about our project and in the right direction, we all have to give comment and feedback to each other after the presentation. 
This is a nice opportunity for us to present what we had done so far, practising to speak and talk about our opinion is important for the future, especially being a designer, it's always essential to let others know what your inspiration or concept is. The short and simple present can help to explain everything. 
During the process, I really had considered what technique the designer had used and how I can incorporate them into my design, how this research is contextual to my project work. This exercise helps me be more specific to my major project, I dropped them on the 'reflection and summarise' page which makes everything being clear and organises to work with.






1 comment:

  1. Good post that supports your presentation here and in the class really well.

    ReplyDelete