Sunday 18 April 2021

The fantastic five

As I had already done with the basic initial research for my project, for this post, I will be list out five ideas or direction I might develop in the following blog post:

( I had some misunderstanding with this exercise before, so these sketches are not really related with the topic, here are just a record of what I have done in the class )

1. Incorporate the animal print or flower print pattern.
2. Four of the designs will be present as one-piece dresses.
3. Restore the primitivism pattern of Africa itself(simple and classic)
4. Use the primary colour or warm colour to help bring out the perception.
5. The back of the design can be a surprise (cutting and decoration details)

1 comment:

  1. This is okay as a start - perhaps consider following up on this post in another post or expand on what you have here already.

    ReplyDelete