Monday 18 January 2021

Class development exercise

For this session, we are going to pick one method to develop my ideas.

Method One: The Meditative Approach

Method Two: Mountain & Valley

Method Three: Make a Flag


I have chosen the method one: The Meditative Approach. When I started to choose my eye and sit for 5 minutes, trying to relax and keep my mind clean, because I had to think about the theme again that I had chosen so that just helped me to stay focused . As I had mentioned in the last few posts, Purple just gives me an impression of jewelry, being gorgeous and noble. And I thought about those people who were worn by nobles in the middle century. I wanted to connect my interests. I am a big fan of movies, especially the 19 century of Uk, no matter the history or even the medieval costume designs, and then there were some movies that just came out of my mind, such as Pride and Prejudice, Bridgerton...

The draft that I developed :


 

1 comment:

  1. You need to add a source under the image here. You also need to add a little research and some referencing but the idea itself should work

    ReplyDelete