Wednesday 13 January 2021

Set project : Ideas Generation

Today this session is going to have an ideas generation of our continuation route, however we need to show and draw out the ideas to the Martians without words, let them know our concept of the project. As I had said in my last blog post, I choose the Purple Haze to be my main topic. Therefore here are some concepts that I had come to my mind.

The purple color reminds me most of the positive and beautiful things. What I have come out of my mind? The lavender in the countryside, those bright purple soft color flowers looms through the green fields, this wonderful sense which also makes me think of some little buddy who lives there: butterflies, bees...some interest. Purple makes me think about charms.The bad characters Ursula in the mermaid story are all characterized by her evil characters in purple and gray color, therefore her black and dark magic makes me think of the mark of charms. As I said in the last post, purple can be used in the funeral, so the negative aspects will remind me about the tomb and the purple bruises on the body, more negative emotions and the feeling of loneliness. Here are the basic ideas that I initially thought of for my art portfolio.



 

1 comment:

  1. Good that you have posted this now remember to add commentary to explain your thinking here. IN your next post remember to complete initial research on your initial concept ideas

    ReplyDelete