Tuesday 19 January 2021

SMART Objectives 2


During this class session, we are going to plan our smart objective for my project.

SMART Objective :
It can help to cre­ate, track and accom­plish, short-and-long-term goals efficiently.

1.Specific- What do I want to create?

I would use the theme of 'Purple Haze' to create six 2D designs pieces. This will be using the drawing and digital form 'procreate' to working with this project. The concept for this artwork will be imitating the Victoria period fashion, six sets various skirts of different classes at the prom and all of them will be perform in different styles. Although they are the same with purple color, different match up will be bring out another visual effects.


2.Measurable- How will I know that I achieved this?

I would do more research of different designers, and will deeply study the historical background of the Victorian period, for instance the entertainment at that time, the popular trends, different environments with different outfits, and various cultures at that time.  Although this takes time to develop, I want to do my best to research and then implement in my own design.  In the process, I will also ask the opinions of teachers to confirm that I am in the right direction or can be make improvements with the commons.


3.Achievable- Is it in my power to accomplish it?

I had used the app ‘Procreate’ to work with my design at the last semester, so I am quite familiar with the tool and drawing skills, and also I did spent some time to explore the use of the Photoshop, watched some introduction video about the app in youtube, so I probably learned its basic editing technique. I believe I can and I will do my best to perform the things that I had learned and complete these six designs in a high quality way.


4.Realistic- Can I realistically achieve it?

After the horrible experiment of the last semester, I will follow the timetable that I set rigorously, being more self-disciplined to follow the progress that I had set, making the target clear will enable me to complete the work efficiently.


5.Timely- When exactly do I want to accomplish it?

The deadline of this project is 16th of March, so it means there are eight weeks to let me finish my designs, even if it seems there is enough time, but I would like to complete it earlier, just want to be make sure is it any missing or any place that I need to modify, so that I can reflect the artwork and correct before the deadline.



1 comment:

  1. Good work - we'll discuss and finalise in our sign off meeting

    ReplyDelete