Tuesday 8 December 2020

Process of collection three - men

 From my previous post, it's known that the theme for the third collection was the letter painting. And then combining the over size oxford shirt and vest for adding this year fashion element, I will show you the the process and describe it through word.

Same as all design, opened the file and started with the most important process, draw out  the model template by using the ‘6B pencil’ tool of the app first. To be continued, added a new layer and used the brush tool ‘Mercury’ which had shown in the tool list, to sketch out the shape of the leather pants. I used to have an idea that to design a slacks, however I thought it was too bloated when I had combined the oversized top and pant together, so I just designed it to be straight leg size pants. 



I had referenced a men who wearing the leather pant, it helps me to observe the brightness or the wrinkle shadow, for imitate its texture.

 https://www.higgsleathers.co.uk/index.php?CATEGORY=2&SUB=21

And then after adding the details of the leather pant, moved upward to create a white oxford shirt, kept creating a new layer for each step. Used the same tool which was the third button of the left hand side, circle out the area that I wanted to paint and created a basic background for the shirt. Next step, turn back to another smaller brush, tune the size and density of the setting, slightly draw out the shadow and the cutting with the brush.

 

Reference of the leather jacket :

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/e2/a5/abe2a5c1f9a2fa0298789c6add4e4497.jpg

For the tool vest design, I wanted to mix with two fabrics, the bottom was leather and the upper part would be used with nylon webbing. I had also referenced the image which had shown on the head, there can be known what element and important details that I needed to add with my design.

Reference of the Roma shoes :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Roma-Gladiator-Punk-Rock-Real-Leather-High-top-Beach-Sandals-Shoes-Slingback-/254458785938

Finally hided the layer with the vest design, added a few letter words on the skirt by using some sharp color, such as cobalt blue, red and green. 


Final result :
















No comments:

Post a Comment