Monday 7 December 2020

Process of collection two - Men

For the collection two with male design, I had also made some changes with the draft and I was going to point out where and what I had decided to add or take off.

Due to the concept of collection two was Zebra print, so I had researched some zebra images on the internet, studied some detail with their pattern and shape.


https://society6.com/product/modern-safari-animal-print-black-and-white-zebra-stripes_stretched-canvas

Started the same step with collection one, opened the template file that I had already drawn before, and then used the '6B pencil' which had been shown in the tool list on the app, sketched out the model's body proportions. After drawing out the draft, added layer 3. For this time, I had to measure the size that I wanted, so I did not use the left hand side tool to help me paint with a large area of the doublet. And then I used the brush ‘ syrup ‘ which had shown in the tool list to draw out the zebra pattern one by one detaily. 



I had an idea with another design of pants which was also a popular trend for this year. Wearing up with a thin and droopy trousers, and tie a band around the ankle. It supposedly can highlight the ankle of the legs and modify the body shape, but after I had drawn out by using the procreate and had a look, I thought it had become bloated and looked a bit fertile with the design. So I just did not change and back with the original design at the end.


I had also made the change with the top wear- leather vest. In order to show off more prominent with the zebra pattern, I had designed it to be see-throwing and excavate the space in the middle. Erased the middle on the layer and added back some shadow on top.


For the pants, I used to draw with black checked and brown color for the background on the draft, and also mixed the pattern between the half of the pant. But after I did some research, I thought that I could put more color inside the design. Punk was not just all about black and white, there were also combined with different dark colors, like green and red. So I added with grass green and fire red to line out the pattern with the checked pant.


Finally, added some decorations , such as the iron chains, the tiny waist bad, and designed a hairstyle for the character.

Final result :


No comments:

Post a Comment