Wednesday 2 December 2020

Process for Website-About Me

 In this Digital Art session, we are going to write a bio for the ' About Me ' page. Firstly, for the design, I want to express my personal style as much as possible on this webpage and at the same time retain the punk element. Therefore, I used blue, black and white as the  main matching colors for this picture, and created the background again by using the 2D sketch which I am good at. 
 Before I edited the website ,the "paragraph" of the screen is placed in the middle position and there is no space reserved for personal portrait photos. So, I d
ecided to delete the original paragraph and reset again, I had also measured a certain space for the middle to put photos and personal profiles when I was designing the background,  

The original page :


After adding the background :


After inserting the background, I typed my profile and name on the page. Because I wanted to look being serious and dignified, so I choose ' times new roman ' font and enlarged the words to 18 front size, and then placed it on the right, it made everything clear and organize. So before I type with my personal file, here are some question that used to be the main information for audience and I need to consider with:
(keep it interesting/ easy to read/ be digestible )

Who are you?
-Tak Fun Yeung ( Nicole ) 
-From Hong Kong
-progression route : Fashion Design BA
How did you get to be who you are? 
-Family affect : There are three designer at my family
-The way I can express my opinion
What are you doing now?
What is your future?
-Being the designer who can influence people from all the world
-It can be seen my work at street

Final Result :





1 comment:

  1. I quite like the background and you have added this process well - I am not sure why it states punk over your about page - remember that you website is your website and not just for this project - I am hoping that you have understood this in the design

    ReplyDelete