Tuesday 8 December 2020

Process of collection three - Women

 For this collection of female design, I had kept the original work and added some decoration on the outfit, here I will showing the process and decision that I had made .
Same step as usual before, opened the file on a new page by using procreate. Used the ‘ 6B pencil ‘ tool on the app, followed and sketched out the model template. Started to outline the upper part design on the second layer. Because I wanted the design to be more feminine and can highlight the shape of women, so I just designed the jumpsuit with a plunging neckline and midriff outfit.

 

I had a new idea for the lower part - a see-through blommer design. I wanted to have a try and know how the result can be, so I just opened a new layer and used the brush tool ‘ hazy ‘ to paint a simple base color on the pant. However, I thought the result is a bit over revealing and I did not like the texture with the design, so I just turned it back to my original one.


Colored the background of the leather pant with black by using the brush tool ‘ Mercury ‘, and returned to use a smaller brush for drawing the shape of shadow and the way of wrinkled. Added the iconic accessory with iron chain and ribbon to enrich the whole design.


As I had mentioned before, in order to balance the appearance of the upper and lower body, I decided to add a military jacket as a shawl, and then designed a few symbolic texts on top, same with the male's one.


Reference of the Roma shoes :

https://plaka-sandals.com/products/sahara-classic-black

Finally tighten the trousers and tied with the ropes on top which connected with the  Roma shoes.

The final result :


No comments:

Post a Comment