Sunday 6 December 2020

Feedback and UX Testing

In this Digital Art session, we would learn how to use UX Testing to help enhance the improvement from the responsive experience of users. ' UX ' is mean the user experience, it can show out the usability, ease of use..from the customers reflection, by looking back the result, I can know where can I improve and develop more. Here are the process that I have use the google form to create my questionnaire.

I opened the google form, and clicked the button with started a new blank. I changed the title with ' Feedback and UX testing ' and then created my first question. Clicked on the right hand side, adding the question and answer which can let customers to choose. Keep repeated the same step until finished with all the question. Seven of my question are with multiple choices and one question at the end is with a paragraph answer.


After added all of the question, I clicked the top right hand side corner ' Paint Palette ', customised the form by using the punk picture which had searched at the internet before, and changed the color scheme with grey color. I kept the original font to the final result and started publish the link in my Website.

 

Here is my feedback :
I totally had set up 8 questions and here are 21 response for my UX testing. 


From this feedback, it can be seen that majority use mobile phone to get in the website, and the second is Desktop or Laptop computer. So I think I should review and notice more about the mobile phone webpage.


The majority 47.6% people thought that the home page was excellent, but there were one people thought that was poor and also 33.3% people thought that it was ' good ' only, so I would make an improve on this or maybe design the page being more creating.


Most of the people thought that the about me page was excellent so I was quite satisfied with this result.


Most of the people thought that was excellent with the galleries and collection page, but due to the fact that I hadn't upload the detail with my work, so I would put all the things and do it well in these few days.


With the whole layout and design of the website, the majority thought it was excellent, it felt user friendly and easy to use at all, so I was quite pleased with this result.


There were 42.9% people rated the highest marks of satisfied the experience with the website. However, there were also 33.3% people rated 3 marks only, so I would have an overall reflect with the website again and make the improvement.


Here were some comment from the classmate, friends and tutor. I think it is really useful that to know where I did not notice and made the mistake. I should correct again with the copyright title and add some sharp color with the whole design, and what they had feedback to me was, it was different in the mobile phone website, I should make some change and edit on this way, hope it can be better after I solve with these problem.























No comments:

Post a Comment