Wednesday 2 December 2020

SMART objectives


SMART Objective :
It can help to cre­ate, track and accom­plish, short-and-long-term goals efficiently.

1.Specific- What do I want to create?

I want to design a collection with six piece of Punk fashion, and it will be divided into three design elements, one female and one male design as a group. The purpose is to combine the old unique punk fashion culture with the style of 2020 to create out a new trend. The main target market will be 18-25 years old.

2.Measurable- How will I know that I achieved this?

I will make a set of series research for my design collection, include the steps for designing a outfit, the exploration of needed materials, the fashion trend of this year...Make sure I catchup the definition and get enough inspiration, show my idea on the collection.

3.Achievable- Is it in my power to accomplish it?

Although the my progress is slower than other, and due to the fact that english is not my native language, it just cause me spent more time to read and research. However, I will try my best to catchup and complete those six designs which working with a high quality result.
 
4.Realistic- Can I realistically achieve it?

I think I can achieved the final project before the deadline. I will be more rigorous to myself and follow the schedule that I had already plan before, finish step by step efficiently. I will also ask review some feedback from classmates and tutors, edit and make an improvement.

5.Timely- When exactly do I want to accomplish it?

If it is possible, I want to finish on the day before deadline and it's mean 8th Dec, so that I can be make sure is it any missing or any place that I need to modify before the deadline.

Reference :
https://www.clearreview.com/resources/guides/which-smart-objectives-definition-should-i-use/

1 comment: