Tuesday 1 December 2020

Development of procreate to create an website background

In this blog, I am going to use an Ipad drawing app ‘ Procreate ‘ to draw out my website background. Due to the fact that I can not find any suitable picture for the background, no matter in the website background image research or the image on the Internet, some of them had printed with the watermarks, some of them are very dazzling with the design. So I just thought that I can create the background by myself. 

 

Benefits of self-creation: 

1.highlight my personal style

2 can customize anywhere as you want,

3.do not worry copyright infringement

4.can measure the exactly space for the font or paragraph


Contact Page:
'Contact' make me associate with telephone and mail, these are always the common way that to find and contact someone .

Pure Phone Telephone Lines In The Background
https://pngtree.com/freebackground/pure-phone-telephone-lines-in-the-background_370659.html
 
A photo of my hand: ( imitating holding with the phone )

Firstly, fill up the whole screen with black color, and then use the' HB pencil ' tool in the app, to sketch out the shapes of the phone, hand and mail. Add one more layer on the top after drawing a basic shape, and then use fluorescent green to follow the original pattern and copy again. The effect of grouping green and white together can bring out a modern sense of technology. In order to combine the element with Punk, there are also add with a wristband and rings for decoration in the result.

Final Result: 

About Me page :
'About me' make me associate with my hobbies and my major subject.

A pile of clothes:
What a Pile of Laundry Taught Me About Time Management
https://www.threegirlsmedia.com/2016/06/09/what-laundry-taught-me-about-time-management/

Fashion design template:
shutterstock
https://www.shutterstock.com/de/image-vector/vector-hand-drawn-illustration-mannequins-set-648810070

Repeat the step with creating ' Contact page ', fill up the whole screen with black color again, and then use the same size of ' HB pencil ' tool in the app, to sketch out the shapes of the design template and those messy clothes on the floor. I have use the pencil drawing technique: cross hatching and the contour to build up the pattern shadow. In order to make the whole picture being more coherent, I use pencil to add the random and casual line to connect with those pile of clothes. It makes everything being more balance.

Final Result:



1 comment:

  1. Good process of creating the background - I like the result - well done

    ReplyDelete