Sunday 6 December 2020

Process of collection one - Men

 From my previous post, it's known that my theme for my major project is combining oversize suit wear and short pants as a male collection one. However, for the past few days, I have been changing my mind through the research and here are the decisions that I have made.

Due to the fact that, I could not find a template that was suitable with my design, so I decided to combine with two templates together, the upper part of the left hand side and the lower part of the right hand side, to create a new model template which acts like moving and walking forward.



Same step with the collection females one, used the '6B pencil' which had been shown in the tool list on the app, sketched out the model's body proportions which was the same height with combining nine human heads. After drawing the basic outline, repeat the most important thing again-added a new layer before the next step. 

Here were the new template that I created :

Started to draw out the design draft by using the same tool. Here was a little skill for me, I would usually mixed up a new color from the palette, so I would paint the color next to the template and marked it down, so that I can use the apple pen to touch with color on the screen and then the same color that I had saved would appear again, and I don't have to find it out slowly at the palette anymore. 



Use the tool of the third button on the left screen side again, color the space are that I wanted, try to made everything being clean and not to painted outside the line.


After coloring the larger area, and then started to use another small brush to add with some detail, such as those pocket, zipper and incorporate some 20's fashion trend - a gloved hands, enlarge the brightness and being more texture.

Research of the boot shape :

https://www.cntraveler.com/story/mens-slip-on-shoes


Here was a video that recording how I designing a shoes, how did I using the skills with procreate, the way of enhancing the three-dimensional to the whole picture.


The final result




 

No comments:

Post a Comment