Monday 7 December 2020

Process of collection two - Women

 

For this collection of female design, I had kept the original work and didn't edit something new at all, so here will be just showing the process in this blog .

There was a little difference with other design starting points, after repeating the same step of creating a model template. According to the theme of this collection- zebra print, and combining the characteristics of the fishnet, created a see-through for the skirt as I said before, I had to paint the skin color as a base color first, so that I can view up the effect when I was keep adding the design on top, to definitely was it too high density or too low density for the overall.

To confirm all of the characters were using the same color tone, I went back to the male design page, copied the color of his skin tone, and then remarked down the color next to the template.



Used the third of the left hand side tool again ( the blue one ), sketched out the short jumpsuit space area and then filled it up with white color on top first. In addition, to imitate the pattern of the zebra pattern, I had used the same skill with the male design, used the same brush ‘ syrup ‘ which had shown in the tool list to draw out the zebra pattern one by one detaily again.



After finished the short jumpsuit, I used the same brush and turn it into a bigger shape and a lower density to paint out the base color with the full skirt, which was for imitating the see-through effect.



Changed back with a smaller brush or marker which had also been shown on the tool list, using these to add the detail on the skirt. However, when I was processing the sketch on top, I had realized and thought that the size was not big enough and it can be more fluffier, so I just erased the layer and enlarged the size by using the same color one more time. After editing the shape, and then kept continuously adding the shadow or brightness on the design, combined the punk element : zipper, iron banded  other decorations on top of the design.



For this time I had added with a sharp blue hair color style, and a short hair cut which can represent the wild style of the punk period, it felt really cool and stylish. Also I had added some basic decoration like iron and black neck chain on top.

Final result :


No comments:

Post a Comment